In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dr. Agolli of Progressive Medical joined us in studio and of course, Dana and I saved all of our medical questions just for him.
Don Barden, CEO of 3ci was in studio during hour two to talk all things leadership, titles and accountability.
In the Headlines:
- Larry Gellerstedt, CEO of Atlanta’s venerable real estate company Cousins Properties Inc., can now claim another title — King of Buckhead.
- Atlanta Braves selling personalized bricks that will be installed at SunTrust Park
- Buckhead CID moves forward with plans for proposed park over Georgia 400
- Delta cancels more than 400 flights due to Hurricane Matthew
- What’s on the ballot in Georgia on Nov. 8?
- Hurricane Matthew may be one of most expensive storms in U.S. history
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.