In the Guest Chair:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Corporate Walk Chair, Rick Butgereit and Greater Atlanta Area Director, Kacey Danley joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show! The duo explained why LLS exists, their goal to end Blood Cancer, and dished on the upcoming Light the Night event!
In hour two, Bill Nordmark, President & CEO of Nordmark Consulting Group joined us on the show! Mr. Nordmark, who is a Polio survivor, told his incredible story and shared about his experience as a member of the Rotary Club of Atlanta and discussed the upcoming Rotary Convention.
Head of Consumer Communications & Marketing for WeWork, Jennifer Styles was in to discuss WeWork’s upcoming Creator Awards and why you should apply!
In the Local Headlines:
- Fortune 500 Companies 2017: Who Made the List in Georgia?
- Publix to offer delivery from all stores throughout the Southeast
- Atlanta attorney nominated by Trump to head FBI
In the National Headlines:
- Amazon Just Changed the Net Neutrality Debate
- If you bought Honest Company detergent, you could score a refund
- Uber Fires Executive Who Shared Rape Victim’s Medical Records with high-ranking Uber officials, including CEO Travis Kalanick
- Tesla joins the Fortune 500
For other events & appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .