In the Guest Chair:
The city of Clarkston raises minimum wage to $15 and Verizon raises their monthly wireless plans by $10. These stories topping the headlines this morning on The Dana Barrett Show.
The lovely Pam Yagoda, Retirement Specialist at Southern Advisors Inc joined us in studio during hour one to discuss Brexit and savings. Pam explained that “America is in a retirement crisis and people fear they will out live their money.”
During hour two, Dana was totally #fangirling over her guests, and rightfully so.
Willie Degel, Founder and CEO of Uncle Jack’s Meat House and host of Food Network’s Restaurant Stakeout phoned in to dish on the newest location for Uncle Jack’s: Atlanta. Willie explained why he chose ATL and that we can expect a southern twist to the menu.
In the Local Headlines:
- Cobb reconsiders private parking ban near Braves stadium
- Atlanta-area city (Clarkston) hikes minimum wage to $15; OKs no arrest for small pot possession
- Employees at Atlanta rapper’s restaurant say they were not paid, file lawsuit
- Atlanta jobs: JCPenney hiring for 250 positions in metro Atlanta
In the National Headlines:
- Former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes for sexual harassment
- UNLV inadvertently sends out alert on active shooter
- Verizon to Raise Monthly Wireless Plans by up to $10 a Month
- Meet MikMak, the Mobile Shopping Network That Sells Via Video
- Half a Million ‘Hoverboards’ Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .