Here’s what we talked about on today’s show:
Dan Roy, the CEO of MessageGears (who happens to be graduating from ATDC this week) joined me to talk about Email Marketing, Big Data and the challenges companies face in trying to get the right number of personalized, relevant emails in front of your eyes without the headache of dealing with all of the ISPs and their rules! MessageGears does it differently with technology that combines the benefit of on-premise software, (having your marketing data at hand) with the convenience of SaaS (Software as a Service), meaning no they deal with ISPs so you don’t have to!
And, in the headlines…
- The iPhone 6 may be coming soon. We shared what we know!
- More on Tesla (the fancy electric car) and it’s direct sales model.
- Are you advertising online? Paying by click or impression. A new report says about a third of that traffic may be bogus.
- And… a new (extremely cool) feature in iOS7 – may change the world. It’s Wireless Mesh Networking (also known as Peer-to-Peer Connectivity). And yes, it’s basically already here.
- ATDC’s StartUp Showcase is this week and you (yes you!) should think about going.