In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dr. Amy Baxter, Founder and CEO of MMJ Labs was in to explain why children have a fear of doctors visits and needles and that MMJ Labs’ mission to eliminate unnecessary pain and uncouple fear and pain for patients.
During hour two, Liz Sophia and Peter Mace of Hodges-Mace joined Dana and the gang in studio to discuss employee benefits, engagement, and benefit administration.
In the Local Headlines:
- Museum news: High’s prices will be lower
- Atlanta TV station company not selling political ads like it expected
- Mississippi announcement puts pressure on Georgia brewers
- FX’s “Atlanta” renewed for second season
- Delta unveils new Sky Club on Concourse B at Atlanta airport
In the National Headlines:
- Mylan CEO Faces Congressional Hearing Following EpiPen Price Surges
- Acne Treatment Now Costs Almost $10,000
- Elizabeth Warren suggests the Justice Department and SEC should criminally investigate Wells Fargo’s CEO
- Walmart awards cash bonuses to nearly a million workers
- Twitter, Bloomberg partner to live stream presidential debates
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .