In the guest chair:
Polsinelli is a national law firm with over 740 attorneys located in 19 offices. Their growing Atlanta location celebrates its one year anniversary this month.
In the headlines:
- Chick-fil-A is the latest company to investigate a possible data breach.
- The Atlanta Streetcar officially opened for business in 2014. The grand opening was on December 30th.
- AirTran has flown it’s last flight. The merger with Southwest Airlines is complete and the final AirTran flight occurred on December 28th. The company launched 21 years ago as ValueJet.
- Transportation and transportation infrastructure are going to be big topics as we move into 2015 as lawmakers propose increasing the sales tax or the gas tax to cover the cost of much needed maintenance and improvements.
- Publix grocery stores will now be offering benefits to married same sex couples.
Learn what motivates you, how to work smarter and live better. Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of DRIVE: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink on Monday, January 12th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.