In the Guest Chair:
The one and only Joe Koufman, CEO of AgencySparks was back in studio this morning! Joe explained that AgencySparks is essentially a dating service between marketing agencies and brands. He let us in on what’s new with the business and discussed content creation & outreach.
Michael Bull, CEO of Bull Realty joined us during hour two today! Michael and Dana discussed real estate and Michael explained that location, design, light and air quality impact the productivity and efficiency of employees and attracting customers.
In the Local Headlines:
- More details on City Hall Bribery Scandal
- Clayton to get new state-of-the-art film production studio
- 2017 not promising for MARTA rail expansion
- Alpharetta will get its own Beltline (the Alpha Loop)
- Atlanta based Coca-Cola’s untaxed foreign cash pile grows 11 percent to $35.5 billion
In the National Headlines:
- $100K ‘Gifts’ Plus Pay To Wear Oscar Attire — Two Reasons IRS Watches Academy Awards
- Costing the Oscars: and your bill for the evening is … $44 million
- Some Media Outlets Excluded From White House Briefing
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .