In the guest chair:
Workplace Therapist Brandon Smith and HR Exec Scott Mastley joined me to bash Performance Reviews AND talk about what we can do to make the system better. (And just so you know, you’re all getting an A (Always Exceeds Expectations) in my book. If I had the budget you’d all be getting a raise.)
And it’s Friday which means WorkHard/PlayHard on The Dana Barrett Show. Adam G from SocialSave.com joined me to talk about all the best deals around town for food, drink and fun. You can find all of the deals Adam shared and more at SocialSave.com.
In the headlines:
- Scoutmob founder Michael Tavani’s new incubator has a name. Beltline & Co.
- Bernie Marcus shares his views on Obamacare in the Wall Street Journal. Suffice it to say he’s not a fan.
- A couple more developers pull out of consideration to take on the new Cobb County Braves mixed use development.
- The FBI is after some potentially dangerous and creepy Georgia militia types. And they’ve got a warrant to get the relevant data on these guys from Facebook.
- And… our newly engaged Mayor – Kasim Reed will be heading over to Brazil this weekend with a delegation of Atlanta-based executives. They’ll be there for a weeklong trade mission… hopefully bringing more investment into the city of Atlanta. We’ll catch you up on that.