In the guest chair:
Polsinell’s William B. Hill joined Dana live in studio to discuss mediation and arbitration as an alternative to trial and his interesting past life as a State Court Judge.
Polsinelli is a national law firm with over 740 attorneys located in 19 offices. Their growing Atlanta location will celebrate its one year anniversary in January 2015.
TGIF! Adam Gajdharsingh from Social Save joined in to give us an update on what’s happening locally this holiday season.
In the headlines:
- A new building project close to the Lindbergh MARTA station is finally moving forward after being stalled for close to three years.
- Music producer and rapper, Jermaine Dupri has lost his Atlanta mansion to foreclosure after numerous attempts to keep it.
- The Hawks have hired Nzinga Shaw as their new Chief Diversity Officer following some racially charged remarks that were made public earlier this year.
- The NFL has released a new personal conduct policy for all staff and players. One small problem, they got no buy in or cooperation from the players union before releasing the new policy.
- The CEO of Porch.com is the first to receive a newly minted award from USA Today… that of Entrepreneur of the Year.
- The crowdfunding campaign for OK Cafe continues to grow – To donate, go to: https://www.crowdrise.com/christmasfundforokcafestaff/fundraiser/johnmccoll.
Learn what motivates you, how to work smarter and live better. Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of DRIVE: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink on Monday, January 12th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.