In the Guest Chair:
It’s Women on Wednesday and Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen & Bud Light take on the pay gap! Of course Dana and I support their #CheersToEqualPay movement and you can too by hash-tagging #CheersToEqualPay on social media!
During today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana was joined by Fitness and Lifestyle expert Lisa Tanker! Lisa and Dana discussed productivity within the workplace and why we should all feel our “best self” while at work. Lisa also explained that “business is all about relationships,” and why we can’t forget about human connection.
During hour two, Author Todd Buchholz phoned in to talk Brexit, patriotism, and trade. Dana and Todd discussed Globalization and Todd explained that “The free market is not a PAIN free market.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Attorneys seeking $8.5M in fees for Home Depot data breach case
- Georgia tourism on the rise
- Restaurant opened by celebrity chef closes for good in Midtown
- VW emissions settlement involves more than 17,000 Georgia vehicles
- July 4th Atlanta: Latest time to shoot fireworks around town
- Delta leads airlines in on-time Atlanta airport arrivals
In the National Headlines:
- 71% of Americans believe economy is ‘rigged’
- Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen take on pay gap in new Bud Light ad
- Teen pizza parlor worker fights a battle for equal pay
- Women’s work wear: Argent, Bellgray and Aella are tackling pain points for women
- Maiden names: To keep or not to keep after marriage?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .