In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Justin Danof, General Counsel and Director of the Free Enterprise Project for the National Center for Public Policy Research phoned in to talk religious freedom.
During the second hour, Dave Norton, Founder and principal of Stone Mantel phoned in to discuss the Internet of Things and digital context.
In the Local Headlines:
- Tomorrow is election day in Georgia
- Allstate insurance rate hike goes into effect Sunday
- Atlanta airport general manager ousted by mayor
- Business groups like the Georgia Chamber and Metro Atlanta Chamber are supporting some lawmakers in the upcoming elections
- Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ to film partially in Atlanta
- Diners who ate at an O’Charley’s restaurant between March 18 and April 8 may have been affected by a data breach, Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens warned Friday.
In the National Headlines:
- The NFL is returning $724,000 it was paid by the Defense Department to host patriotic celebrations at games.
- FDA Announces First Nutrition Label Change in 20 Years
- To Tip or Not to Tip Your Uber Driver – Uber now allow drivers in 2 states to post signs asking for tips.
- Can Austin still be a tech hub without Uber?
- Yahoo may fetch less than early estimates
- Two-Thirds of U.S. Would Struggle to Cover $1,000 Crisis: Poll
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .