In the Guest Chair:
Marcus Robinson, VP of Sales for Harken Health joined us in studio during hour one. Marcus, who was sporting a very trendy Harken Health vest might I add, explained that Harken wants to bring relationships back to healthcare. Harken, which means, to listen or call attention to, hopes to help patients during all levels of their health journey.
During hour two, Ian Watson, CEO of Bibby Financial North America was in the house. Ian, who had a lovely British accent, discussed receivable finance and explained that the company focuses on small businesses. With over 40 operations in 14 countries, Bibby Financial partners with over 9,000 businesses worldwide.
In the Local Headlines:
- Underground Atlanta to host Peach Drop for last year
- Invest Atlanta aims to get Emory Proton Center back on track
- Centennial Olympic Park campaign completed, now the work begins
- Dallas developer said to eye Atlantic Station for project
- As Georgia ages, shortage of docs for seniors
In the National Headlines:
- MLB to announce new partnership
- Donald Trump Targets Second Indiana Plant Over Plans to Shift to Mexico
- Ads Show Up on Breitbart and Brands Blame Technology
- American Airlines flight attendants want new uniforms recalled
- Overdraft coming to prepaid cards, with heavy restrictions
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .