In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Liam Shanahan, Founder of HIDEFperformance.com, making Online Coaching a realistic option for Fitness Professionals, nationwide. Liam dished on the company and explained that it’s important to find the issue and solve it through customer discovery.
Meg Sutton, Director of Block Advisors for H&R Block phoned in to give last minute tips on filing your taxes.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Kevin Fuqua, Owner & CEO of Southern Advisors Inc. Kevin dished on National debt and talked increasing taxes and why we need to be aware.
Susan Steinbrecher, President & CEO of Steinbrecher And Associates, Inc. phoned in to dish on why women aren’t being promoted within the workplace and what we can do to change that.
In the National Headlines:
- Corporations Grow Nervous About Participating in Republican Convention
- Governor of Alabama, Robert Bentley, Says He Won’t Quit.
- Mickey D’s might now be changing their famous catchphrase.
- Get Ready for ‘Chewable’ Coffee.
- Chipotle may open another restaurant chain called Better Burger.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta Air Lines pilots want a 40% pay hikeover the next three years.
- Census: Atlanta among fastest growing metro areas.
- Atlanta among best cities in America for recent college graduates.
- Atlanta entrepreneur Michael Cohn has been tapped to lead TechStars’ Atlanta operations
- Alpharetta lands 10-gig fiber network from Comcast.
- Georgia Aquarium to launch sea lion exhibit, new dolphin show.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.