In the Guest Chair:
MARTA taking big steps in technology and the good, the bad, and the ugly of Brexit. Those stories topping the headlines this morning on The Dana Barrett Show.
During the first hour, Dana was joined by Rory Carlton, Principal with Arketi Group and Eric Christ, CEO of PracticeAdmin & President of the Technology Executives Roundtable. Rory and Eric discussed the Technology Executives Roundtable 2016 Atlanta Technology Compensation Survey findings and described the process used to conduct the survey.
Richard Warner, CEO of Aware Force joined us in studio during hour two of the show to talk all things cyber security and to explain why we should all be more cautious.
Matt Horn, President and Founder of Legal Services Link, LLC phoned in to explain how his company can help you find the perfect attorney to fit you and your needs.
In the Local Headlines:
- Braves game-day traffic plan outrages Sandy Springs officials
- McDonald’s on Grady Memorial Hospital campus to close
- Board OKs Turner Field sale to Georgia State
- Waffle House franchisee and Ritz-Carlton Hotel founder W.B. Johnson dies, leaving $45M in debt
- MARTA to take big steps in tech with app and Wi-Fi
In the National Headlines:
- VW said to pay diesel owners up to $7,000, fund clean-air grants
- Uber made these changes to its fares..Goodbye Surge Charges
- Classic Waldorf Hotel to Be Gutted, Up to 1,100 Rooms Turned Into Condos
- How Led Zeppelin Won ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit
In the International Headlines:
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .