Colleen Romero, the Director of Digital Marketing for Napa Auto Parts also joined us to share a little bit about Napa’s digital strategy and to talk about the career paths available in the digital marketing space.
We met both Jason and Colleen at this year’s SouthWiRED conference where they were speakers.
In the headlines:
- Georgia is #1 for business for the second year in a row.
- Salesforce is planning to expand in Atlanta and 300+ jobs.
- The group challenging the bonds that will be used to pay for the Falcons stadium are having their case heard at the state supreme court level.
- Porsche (whose US headquarters are here in Atlanta) is reporting that sales are up in October.
- And Sprint is in trouble. They’re laying off 2,000 and the stock is down.
Wanna know why we do the things we do? Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of THE POWER OF HABIT by Charles Duhigg on Monday November 10th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/
Retail shopping on Thanksgiving is not cool. Eat turkey. Watch football. Have a glass of wine. Hug your family. Or fight with them. Either way don’t go to the mall. And maybe encourage others to stay away too! #savethanksgiving #boycottmacys #boycottblackthursday #StopBlackThursday