In the Guest Chair:
Rob MacLane, President of 3Ci was in the house! Rob was excited to introduce Tech Heroes, a hiring initiative for veterans. Through Tech Heroes, Rob explained that 3Ci will sponsor, train, and hire veterans, while also giving back.
CEO of The Farmer’s Dog, Jonathan Regev phoned in to dish on the subscription-based pet food company. Using only human ingredients, The Farmer’s Dog meals are personalized and delivered right to your door! What’s better than that??
Tax season is upon us! Brian Ashcraft, Director of Tax Compliance at Liberty Tax Service joined us on-air to let us in on some changes we need to know about before filing. To hear Brian’s helpful tips, listen HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Sin City, Atlanta? Well, it depends what you count (#3 on strip clubs)
- Piedmont Hospital gets approval for $603 million expansion, 16-story tower
- City of Atlanta Celebrates Technology Enhancements to the Video Integration Center
- Atlanta’s NewsON Brings Multiple Live Local Newscasts Simultaneously to Roku®
- President’s Cybersecurity Commission Releases Report
In the National Headlines:
- Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos among tech execs to meet with Trump
- Trump Postpones First News Conference, Slated to Be on Business Interests
- High Court Sidesteps Fight on Online Sales Tax Rules
- Panasonic Takes Item Out of Bagging Area: Human
- Chipotle Drops Dual-CEO Model
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .