In the Guest Chair:
Today, Palaniswamy “Raj” Rajan, Co-Founder and Council Chairman of Atlanta CEO Council (ACEO) joined us in studio during Tech Tuesday! Raj explained that ACEO is a non-profit created by CEOs for CEOs and dished on attracting CEO-level talent, diversity, and new the ACEO Forums.
- Atlanta Streetcar offering free rides today!
- Comcast is working to end the digital divide… Reports milestone of 3M users for its Internet Essentials program
- TAG 6th Annual Diversity Leadership Awards Winners Announced
In the National Headlines:
- Actor Gene Wilder, star of Mel Brooks movies, dies at 83
- Here’s what a ‘cure’ for Alzheimer’s disease might actually look like
- Mylan (jerks) to Launch Cheaper Generic EpiPen Alternative
- America’s last Howard Johnson prepares for nostalgic visitors
- Apple’s iPhone Jamboree Is Coming September 7
- AI Is Here to Help You Write Emails People Will Actually Read
- Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Taxes, European Commission Says
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .