In the Guest Chair:
Joe Koufman, CEO of AgencySparks joined Dana in studio this morning to catch everyone up on what’s new with his booming company! Joe talked speed dating for brands & agencies and #MarketersBreakfast.
In hour two, Vice President & Executive Editor at Penguin Random House joined Dana over the phone! Mitch discussed Napoleon Hill’s THE LAW OF SUCCESS!
In the Local Headlines:
- Democrats are outspending Republicans in Georgia 6th race
- Hey Mitzi, where’d all that money come from? Feds ask for info on Mitzi Bickers income just before bribery probe begins
- Sharecare Closes New Investment, Brings Total Funding to More Than $300 Million
- Why are tax collectors personally getting rich doing their government jobs. For shame Dekalb and Fulton Counties.
- Metro Atlanta’s first virtual reality arcade has opened! – Not quite the Star Trek holodeck, but getting closer.
- TAG has announced a Statewide Call for Nominations and Applications for 2017 STEM Education Awards
In the National Headlines:
- Expanded U.S. laptop ban on flights could hit 4,000+ daily flights and affect half a million travelers a day
- Another airline crippled by a power outage. This time it’s British Airways. Why does this keep happening?
- For Hotels, There’s No Room Left for Online Travel Agencies
- Meal Delivery Sector Notches Another Shutdown
- Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charge
- Sad news: The mother of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick has died in a boating accident, and his father is in ‘serious’ condition