In the Guest Chair:
Chau Nguyen of HireWire joined us in studio this morning, during hour one! Chau was in to give an update on his very successful company, and dished on what we can expect from them in the near future!
During hour tow, Mike Russell, President of ETS Solutions was in studio to talk all things tech: voice, data, and cloud.
In the Local Headlines:
- The New York Times is Being Snotty… Calls Atlanta Beltline “A Glorified Sidewalk, and the Path to Transform Atlanta”
- City of Atlanta plans to legalize, regulate Uber pickups at airport
- Honeywell to bring Home & Business Technologies HQ to Atlanta, will create about 800 jobs
- MARTA expanding Fresh Markets program
In the National Headlines:
- Twitter Faces Crucial Ad Test With Live NFL Broadcasts
- $124 million payday for Wells Fargo exec who led fake accounts unit
- Weight Watchers CEO calling it quits after tumultuous year
- Instagram Users Can Now Automatically Block Offensive Comments
- Olive Garden to serve up its largest ‘Unlimited Pasta Pass’ sale
- Tesla Plans Software Update for Autopilot Feature Within Two Weeks
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .