In the Guest Chair:
Our favorite tech-staffing guru, Rob MacLane, President of 3Ci joined us in studio this morning to discuss innovation, on-boarding and eliminating the interview process.
During hour two, Clint Brewer, Commercial Officer with U.S. Commercial Service joined us in studio during hour two of the show to discuss fintech and the organization’s involvement in the Singapore FinTech Festival. If you’re interested in sending your company to Singapore, click HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Hey Atlanta Startups – Participate in the 2016 Global Startup Ecosystem Report!
- Atlanta plans “smart corridor” in Midtown to help test self-driving cars
- California fintech Riskalyze plans 100 job-expansion in Midtown
- Shake Shack Opened Its Second Atlanta Location – Yesterday at Perimeter Mall
- Shaquille O’Neal buys Krispy Kreme store
- 2016 Election Pushes Venture Capital Investment Down In Ga.
In the National Headlines:
- Obamacare premiums to soar 22%
- It’s Goodbye QWERTY, Hello Emojis as Apple Rethinks the Keyboard
- PayPal Gets Friendlier With Facebook
- Apple Says Many “Genuine” Products on Amazon are fake
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .