In the Guest Chair:
Josh Lieberman, President and Co-Founder of KMS Technology joined us in studio during hour one. Josh, who oversees the U.S. business operations and business development function for KMS, explained the importance of giving back and becoming involved in the community.
Sharecare‘s SVP of Actuarial Consulting & Business Development, Dale Rayman and VP of Communications, Jen Martin joined us in studio during hour two of today’s show! Dale explained the challenges many companies face when trying to motivate their audience to take health & fitness seriously. He and Jen also dished on HMSA and addressing the population health challenges of large employers.
In the Local Headlines:
- Aflac Seeks Partners in Innovation with Venture Capital Efforts
- The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) is hosting the 13th Annual Georgia Technology Summit on Thursday, March 23rd at the Cobb Galleria
- Atlanta-filmed Henrietta Lacks movie protested by Lacks’ family
- Atlanta Hawks to ‘swipe right’ with Monica
- Doraville wins court ruling against strip club
- Senate panel backs bill that hikes taxes on Georgia used-car buyers
In the National Headlines:
- David Rockefeller, banker and philanthropist, dies at 101
- Wells Fargo credit card applications plunge 55%
- Electronics banned from cabins on some Middle Eastern and African flights to U.S.
- Costco Sues Titleist In Battle Over Golf Balls
- Google to Simplify YouTube Advertiser Controls Amid Outcry Over Extremist Videos
- Under Armour made some huge mistakes that are turning into a nightmare
- 4G is coming to the ‘dumb’ phone
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .