In the guest chair:
This morning, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Adam Slipakoff, Founder and President of Modern Law and Managing Partner at Slipakoff LLP. Adam dished on the difficulties of trying to change a very antiquated industry and explained the benefits attorneys receive when they use Modern Law.
During the second hour, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Kevin Sandlin, Founder of DGM Camp and Atlanta Tech Blogs. Kevin dished on his upcoming 5-day, hands-on technology bootcamp and explained how you can get involved.
In the national headlines:
- Issues, not apps, are the focus at South by Southwest.
- Foreign Tech And Engineering Students Can Now Stay In The U.S. Longer.
- Gatorade Unveils ‘Smart’ Bottle, & Yogurt.
- Sony’s Streaming Cable TV Service Is Going National.
In the local headlines:
- Delta to ramp up presence in China, India.
- Georgia House wants taxes from fireworks spent on trauma care.
- Harlem Globetrotters now officially Atlantans.
- Governor Nathan Deal suggests he’ll veto campus carry measure unless changes are made.
Think your company is the Best & Brightest? Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Competition is now accepting nominations through Friday, March 18th! Nominate your company here: bit.ly/20k4FJk
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.