In the Guest Chair:
Unosquare‘s Senior Business Development Manager, Amelia Baer, joined Dana in studio during hour one of the show! Amelia explained that Unosquare is a nearshore development company with 230+ full time engineers.
Georgina Nelson, CEO of TruRating, was in studio during hour two…and she brought along her entourage, an assortment of colored pens, and an awesome British accent! Georgina explained that TruRating is on a mission to bring the truth back to customer ratings.
VP of Business Development and Chief Revenue Officer for Utility Associates, Inc., Chris Lindenau, was in to dish on Bodyworn. Chris explained the value of police officers wearing body camera’s and how this technology will help to save lives.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia appeals court says “upskirting” is legal – UPDATE
- Alpharetta’s Avalon has been sold
- Hapeville project a sign developers are ‘turning south’
- U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson endorsed by two major business organizations, the Georgia and U.S. Chambers of Commerce
In the National Headlines:
- Nintendo shares plummet 18% after Pokemon Go reality check
- Google Maps gets a cleaner look and starts highlighting areas of interest
- 7-Eleven just made the first commercial delivery by drone
- Age Discrimination – A Serious Issue Not Taken Seriously
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.