What’s better than food? FREE food! To celebrate the opening of their 100th location, Shake Shakes across the country offered free burgers to their first 100 guests! Since Dana and I were in studio..we were unable to join in on the festivities, but duty calls! (You’re Welcome)
In the Guest Chair:
Lee Crump, Rollins, Inc. CIO & Group Vice President of Business Support, joined us in studio during hour one. Lee discussed being a CIO and dished on giving back to the community and why he loves it.
Kyle Grossman, Co-Founder and Partner of Cyberlaunch and Mark Wasiele, Cyberlaunch’s Executive in Residence joined us during hour two. This witty duo talked all things tech, customer discovery, and dished on their upcoming Demo Day at Atlanta Tech Village.
In the Local Headlines:
- Free Shake Shack today!
- Atlanta City Council OKs body cameras for police
- Atlanta’s Post Properties being bought by Mid-America Apartment Communities
- DeKalb watchdog job to be filled soon
- Delta testing out new in-flight snacks: Cashews, yogurt bars
In the National Headlines:
- Hackers Make the First-Ever Ransomware for Smart Thermostats
- Paralyzed patients regain muscle control with the help of virtual reality
- General Assembly Acquires Canadian Career Accelerator; Announces Expansion Plans
- Snapchat is acquiring mobile search app Vurb for $110M+
- Bumble is finally monetizing with paid features to better help you find a match
- Evolve or Die – Goodbye Ruby Tuesday: Chain closing 95 locations by September
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .