In the Guest Chair:
Today, Dana was joined by Jennifer Silverberg, CEO of SmartCommerce, a SaaS tool that brings CPG brands like Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and Nestle visibility and control over their customers’ online retail experience. Jennifer dished on branding, retailers, eCommerce and the digital shelf.
Dana also reaired her interview with Adam Slipakoff, Founder and President of Modern Law and Managing Partner at Slipakoff LLP. Adam explained the difficulties in changing a very antiquated industry and the benefits attorney’s receive from Modern Law.
In the Local Headlines:
- Megachurch eyes Cumberland for 3,500-seat auditorium, theater
- Equifax faces lawsuit by Kroger employee after data breach
- Trademark board: Coca-Cola can’t have word ‘zero’ all to itself
- Report: More airlines may ditch TSA screeners
- Bobby Jones Golf Course-Underground deal moves forward
In the National Headlines:
- At 96, Dr. Heimlich Uses His Own Maneuver on Choking Victim
- Facebook and Microsoft are building a giant cable under the sea
- Apple and Microsoft are still fighting an old war — while Amazon and Google fight a new one
- Kay Jewelers accused of swapping diamonds with fakes
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .