In the Guest Chair:
Jonathan Clues, Founder & Vice Chairman of StudentBridge joined us in studio this morning in hour one! Jonathan explained that StudentBridge is dedicated to helping institutions engage more students and talked video content for college selection.
During hour two, David Hammond, President of Abel Solutions joined the gang in studio to dish on Digital transformation and how Abel Solutions can help.
In the Local Headlines:
- Apparently not up for debating his Ossoff, the 6th district democratic hopeful turns down the CNN debate. Wondering how he’s making these decisions.
- The alleged brick throwing, rat leaving man tied to the Atlanta bribery case wants his confession suppressed, if they can even find it!
- Two new entrants into the Georgia’s governor’s race. Stacey Abrams and Michael Williams make it official.
- New dating app The League is set to launch in Atlanta and says their new, different and better and very exclusive. Would you apply?
- June 23rd, the “Rise of the Rainbow Economy” Summit will focus on the LGBT economic impact in Atlanta and beyond
In the National Headlines:
- Apple kicks off WWDC with a whole bunch of fun announcements
- Snapchat buys Placed… will soon know exactly where you are and what you’re buying.
- President Schmesident…Apple, Amazon, Google, and hundreds of cities, states, businesses, and colleges vow to meet Paris climate goals on their own.
- Can Tech Firms Do More to Fight Extremists?
For other events & appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .