In the guest chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Fred Maglione, CEO of OmegaFi and Musaddeq Khan (MK), CEO of Ritzy. Fred explained that OmegaFi provides fraternal organizations with the software and support systems to manage payments, constituent records, financial activity, fundraising programs and outreach efforts.
MK talked all things Ritzy, explaining that Ritzy is a cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized restaurants.
During the second hour, Author, Blogger, and Speaker, Claire Diaz-Ortiz phoned in to talk setting goals and setting boundaries.
In the national headlines:
- U.S. Says It Has Hacked iPhone Without Apple, Ending Lawsuit.
- Oculus, the virtual-reality company that Facebook acquired for $2 billion two years ago, released its much-hyped Oculus Rift system on Monday.
- Marissa Mayer could get up to $37 million if Yahoo gets sold.
In the local headlines:
- Gov. Nathan Deal on Monday vetoed the controversial Religious Freedom bill
- Atlanta-based Intent Solutions’ is introducing medical device to help deter opioid abuse
- MARTA still very divisive issue in Gwinnett and yet very few residents weigh in
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.