Hartsfield-Jackson installed electric vehicle charging stations, Wells Fargo is closing over 400 banks, and another Lying Liar has joined the list! It’s Tech Tuesday!
In the Guest Chair:
This morning Lindsey Owings, The Iron Yard‘s Campus Director joined us in studio. The Iron Yard is a coding school with a campus right here in Atlanta. Lindsey talked diversity, Tech Opportunity Fund, and part-time classes.
In the Local Headlines:
- Democrats call for Gwinnett commissioner to resign after John Lewis comments
- TAG is Looking for the 2017 Top 40/Top 10 Innovative Companies in Georgia
- Habif, Arogeti & Wynne rebrands itself as Aprio
- State sued over Ga. Power permits
- Hartsfield-Jackson installs 102 electric vehicle charging spaces
In the National Headlines:
- Wells Fargo is closing over 400 bank branches
- LYING LIAR: Monica Crowley bows out of Trump administration post following plagiarism revelations
- Samsung will announce on January 23 what caused Galaxy Note 7 phones to explode
- Online Consignment Shops Clean Up After the Holidays
- John Lewis books sell out after Trump’s tweets
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .