In the guest chair:
During hour two of the show, Kevin Ouzts, Executive Chef & Owner of The Cockentrice, The Spotted Trotter & Frankly was in to give an inside look to what specials his restaurant will be serving this weekend and how he was inspired to create a special Valentine’s Day menu.
Heber Pampillon & Chris Taylor of the popular band Kickin Valentina joined in the fun as well! The guys dished on the music business and their upcoming tour and joined in on the discussion of love.
- Burger King may become Hot Dog King.
- Mark Zuckerberg had to distance himself and Facebook from one of their board members, Marc Andreessen – after Andreessen made some unpopular comments on Twitter.
- Tesla still isn’t making money, but they did up the number of cars they expected to deliver when they posted earnings earlier this week, which sent the shares up 13%.
- A study shows that Americans will spend $29 billion on Valentine’s Day purchases.
- The statue of home-run legend, Hank Aaron, that hangs out at Turner Field, will stay in the city of Atlanta instead of moving with the Braves to the new SunTrust Park in Cobb County.
- The Atlanta Braves are still interested in that spring training facility in St. Petersburg, Fla., according to a partner in the project, former Brave Gary Sheffield – despite the fact that they didn’t show up for a meeting earlier this week.
- The transformation of the run-down Clermont Hotel into a 94-room boutique hotel is finally set to kick off.
- A new tax-credit bill is being proposed here in Georgia. This one is aimed at helping to grow the music industry in the state.
- A new (and slightly odd) form of entertainment seems to be catching on here in Georgia. It’s a game called Paranoia Quest: Escape the Room… and the owners who currently have one location, near Five Points in downtown, are planning a second location.