In the guest chair:
Dr. Gez Agolli, Progressive Medical Centers Atlanta founder and regular show contributor, joined us in studio today. He and Dana discussed important healthcare questions regarding flu shots, customer service and advancements in medical technology. An expert in the field, Dr. Agolli was also named Best Holistic Doctor in Jezebel Magazine’s Best of Atlanta (2013-2014).
With locations in Georgia and Texas, Progressive Medical Centers combines both conventional and holistic forms of medicine to treat the root cause of their patients’ health issues, ranging from autism to headaches.
In the headlines:
- Zoo Atlanta gets a $20 million dollar gift from the Woodruff Foundation and plans for major expansion.
- Buckhead and Decatur favorite, Souper Jenny will be warming hearts and bellies on the west side and at least for a little while in Brookhaven.
- Fox Sports South has opened one of the country’s most advanced regional studios. On par with the national level studios.
- The Home Depot data breach lawsuits are up to 39.
- Are you ready for Snowjam 2015? Well, hopefully you won’t have to be… Georgia is doing a test run tomorrow of it’s new snow response plan.
Has the stock market been rigged? Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of FLASH BOYS: A WALL STREET REVOLT by Michael Lewis on Monday, December 8th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/
Retail shopping on Thanksgiving is not cool. Eat turkey. Watch football. Have a glass of wine. Hug your family. Or fight with them. Either way don’t go to the mall. And maybe encourage others to stay away too! #savethanksgiving #boycottmacys #boycottblackthursday #StopBlackThursday