In the Guest Chair:
Art, weddings, and business. Just a few of the many topics covered during today’s show!
This morning, Dana was joined by two incredibly successful business women: Singer, Songwriter, and Bandleader, Gwen Hughes & Founder and creative Creative Director of Chancey Charm LLC, Sarah Chancey.
Gwen, who was named “Atlanta’s Greatest Jazz Artist’ by Creative Loafing, discussed the music biz, collaboration, and explained why “art is a business.”
Sarah, dished on being in the wedding business, the company’s Associate Planner Program and why she loves being there for brides when they say “I do.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Home Depot sues Visa and Mastercard over ‘defective’ technology, high fees
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s Olympic mural taking final bow
- Yumbii Taco Shop to open in south Buckhead
- Cartoon Network, Google team up to teach coding
- Atlanta Council President Ceasar Mitchell kicks off mayoral campaign
- Atlanta streetcar still in limbo over safety concerns
In the National Headlines:
- Orlando GoFundMe campaign gets donations from over 92,000 people
- JetBlue offers free flights, fee waivers to families of Orlando victims
- Executive says Facebook will be all video, no text in 5 years
- BuzzFeed CEO compares Trump to cigarettes, pulls RNC ad campaign
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .