In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Wes Moss, Host of “Money Matters” on WSB and Chief Investment Strategist at Capital Investment Advisers joined us in studio to discuss the election effect on the market and your money.
Shay Griffin, President of Chez Group phoned in to dish on the film business in Atlanta, Mark Saks Actors Program, and big roles for local actors.
During hour two, Fabiola Stokes, also known as Queen Fab, joined us in studio to talk Google Fiber and bridging the digital divide.
In the Local Headlines:
- Amendment #1 on the Georgia Ballot – The Opportunity School District – issue attracting lots of dollars to win your vote.
- Can casinos deliver on their promises?
- Taqueria del Sol beginning long-awaited expansion in 2017
- Local actress scores role in Ang Lee’s “Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk”
In the National Headlines:
- AT&T and Time Warner have agreed to an $85 billion deal — one of the biggest media tie-ups ever.
- Ken Bone is back! In an Izod ad, naturally
- Elizabeth Warren has questions about new Wells Fargo CEO
- Airbnb Revises New York Rules Amid Possible Legislation
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .