Women on Wednesday
Dana brought out the soapbox this morning over an article suggesting women shouldn’t wear there engagement rings to a job interview, and shared the latest sexual harassment suit against Fox News.
In the Guest Chair:
The very lovely and talented, Tracy Prather, Owner and Designer of TRACY NICOLE Clothing joined us in studio. Tracy told her tale of battling breast cancer, to designing her own line and having her clothing line debut at Belk next Spring!
In the Local Headlines:
- Spa Sydell files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Emory University to pursue annexation to Atlanta
- Atlanta United FC sets new season ticket sale record
- SweetWater to begin first international distribution in Ireland
In the National Headlines:
- Former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros sues network over firing amid sexual harassment claims
- Tyra Banks to Teach Stanford M.B.A. Class
- Rio police’s account of Ryan Lochte incident may not be entirely accurate either, report says
- SAY WHAT: Why this recruiter’s advice rings hollow with women
- How to Negotiate with a Liar
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .