In the guest chair:
Founder of Progressive Medical Centers and regular show contributor, Dr. Gez Agolli joined Dana live on Friday to discuss taking care of your body after a car accident plus, ways to stay healthy and boost your immune system during the winter months.
With locations in Georgia and Texas, Progressive Medical Centers combine both conventional and holistic forms of medicine to treat the root cause of their patients’ health issues, ranging from autism to headaches.
In the headlines:
- The FCC has officially adopted Net Neutrality rules, but the debate rages on.
- Frontier Airlines is expanding service in Atlanta, adding flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New Orleans, New York, LaGuardia, Cincinnati and Minneapolis (that more than doubles their presence here this spring).
- The Georgia House has passed a bill to allow alcohol sales ALL DAY on Sunday at the airport.
- Perimeter Mall is kicking off a multi-million dollar renovation. So apparently the era of the mall is not completely over.
- Red Brick is officially adding cans to its offerings. The first Red Brick beer available in cans will be the Laughing Skull Amber Ale, followed by its signature, Hoplanta India Pale Ale in March 2015.
Get the inside scoop on Amazon and how founder, Jeff Bezos took the online company from bookseller to a store with limitless selection. Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of THE EVERYTHING STORE: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone on Monday, March 9th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.