In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, the one and only Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director at Progressive Medical, joined Dana in studio. Dr. Agolli discussed bacon, booze, juice diets, and riding your body of toxins.
During the second hour, Dana was joined by Marshall Chiles, Founder and CEO of Humor Wins. Marshall explained the importance of adding humor to your presentations.
Linda Wind of Possible Woman 2016 Conference phoned in to explain why this is a conference you won’t wan to miss, while LinkedIn Speaker,Viveka von Rosen, explained LinkedIn marketing strategies.
In the Headlines:
- Target said Tuesday that transgender customers at its stores are welcome to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.
- Alexander Hamilton will stay on the front of the $10 bill, and Harriet Tubman will boot Andrew Jackson from the face of the $20.
- America’s favorite grocery store is…
- Lying Liars Who Lie… about cars… and emissions and gas mileage.
- Mitsubishi had admitted to some lying of their own!
- Peachtree Corners’ mayor says the city needs a pedestrian bridge
- Noted Atlanta developer Portman Holdings and Georgia Tech on Wednesday formally launched Coda, the second phase of the Midtown’s Tech Square
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.