In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Kat Duncan, Founder and Owner of UpTown Concierge, Inc. Kat, a UGA grad, explained that Uptown Concierge provides a wide array of services for families in the Atlanta area.
During hour two, Neel Shah, President of Hotel Evolution joined Dana in studio to talk owning, developing, and operating hotels, along with risk management and travel industry trends.
Dr. Thomas Cunningham, Chief Economist for the Metro Atlanta Chamber was also in studio to discuss the financial side of the Super Bowl coming to Atlanta in 2019.
- State threatens to shut down Atlanta Streetcar in June
- Big Georgia/S.C. port project ready to move forward
- Coca-Cola debuts patriotic can this summer
- Facelift coming for mall at Peachtree Center
- Georgia parks on path to grow in size, standing in national system.
- Atlanta grabs film contest away from New York
In the National Headlines:
- Oreos Is Releasing Two New Flavors Just In Time For Summer
- Volkswagen Challenges U.S. Jurisdiction in Emissions Scandal
- ACLU moves to join Microsoft lawsuit against Justice Department
- Gawker owner Nick Denton seeks a truce and a debate with Peter Thiel
- Jury sides with Google in billion dollar Oracle suit
- Does a $70,000 minimum wage work?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .