In the Guest Chair:
Think you need a vacation from your job? Well, The Workplace Therapist, Brandon Smith, thinks so too.
Brandon joined Dana in studio this morning to discuss the importance of taking vacation days, perception vs. reality, and authenticity & trust. According to Brandon, “You have to have credibility & authenticity to have trust. Authenticity + vulnerability x credibility = trust.”
Author, Wendy Wax, joined Dana in studio during the second hour to discuss her newest book “Sunshine Beach,” which releases tomorrow! Be sure to pick up a copy!
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta among more walkable of major U.S. metros
- UPS will not sponsor 2016 GOP Convention
- Tyler Perry’s shoutout to Hillary Clinton from the Oval Office
- Kasim Reed and ACP: Go for a full penny transportation sales tax
- How far should Johns Creek go to regulate noise?
- Attorneys indicted for role in sex tape of Waffle House chairman
In the National Headlines:
- ‘Finding Dory’ reels in biggest animated opening ever
- New York Votes to Legalize Daily-Fantasy Sports
- The First Big Company to Say It’s Serving the Legal Marijuana Trade? Microsoft.
- PreCheck still a tough call for many fliers
- Airbnb Vows to Fight Racism, but Its Users Can’t Sue to Prompt Fairness
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .