In the guest chair:
The CEO of addONE Marketing Solutions, Melissa Packman, joined us in the studio today to all things marketing and outsourcing.
addONE Marketing Solutions delivers experienced, marketing staffing solutions to fit any size project or budget.
Prior to founding addONE in 1998, Melissa worked for The Coca-Cola Company, beginning as a coordinator in Consumer Affairs and working her way up to Operations Manager. She is also a member of the Network of Executive Woman and Society of Human Resource.
“addONE Marketing helps companies add one team member to help with any size project.”-Melissa Packman
“Marketing changes daily.”-Melissa Packman
“Just because you know how to use a tool doesn’t mean you know what to say via that tool.”-Dana Barrett
“You need to have a plan for social media marketing on Twitter and Facebook.”-Melissa Packman
In the headlines:
- Home Depot has issued a statement regarding the “possible” data breach. But they’re still not saying it has actually happened.
- Another NBA team owner selling their team after having made racist comments. This time it’s here in Atlanta.
- Atlanta is No. 10 on the “Snobbiest American City” list compiled by Movoto.
- The MARTA station at Brookhaven is looking for developers to turn their existing parking lots into a mixed use development.
- And thanks to Shark Tank, a Cincinnati based grilled cheese and tomato soup chain is expanding in Georgia.