Amanda Bradford – Founder & CEO of The League joined Dana on the phone to talk about exclusivity, and the Atlanta launch of the The League.
About The League:
Launched in 2015 and modeled after private membersonly clubs like Soho House, The League is known for its selective admissions based model and highachieving community of users. Though The League is often scrutinized for its selectivity, it’s mission is to create power couples out of their influential members (see more about The League’s mission). Using data and social graphs from both Facebook and LinkedIn to fuel its proprietary algorithm, The League can offer its users complete privacy from friends & coworkers, more context about potential matches, and a curated community of professional singles seeking an equally ambitious and driven partner.
- To download on iOS, go to bit.ly/theleagueapp
- To download on Android, go to http://bit.ly/androidleague
- To read more about The League, please visit, http://www.theleague.com
In the local headlines:
- Ossoff has the edge over Handel in AJC poll of 6th District race ( http://bit.ly/2taoppp )
- Georgia GOP candidate poses with controversial militia at anti-Sharia rally ( http://on-ajc.com/2t6PWbi )
- Georgia Dome implosion date set – November 20 ( http://on-ajc.com/2t6PWbi )
- Manuel’s Tavern criticized over ‘baloney’ sandwich named after Trump ( http://on-ajc.com/2tawV81 )
In the national headlines:
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Weighs Taking Leave; Key Confidant to Resign ( http://on.wsj.com/2tayIKi )
- There’s a new internet-privacy bill in Congress, and the digital-ad industry says that if it passes it could mean ‘Facebook won’t be free’ ( http://read.bi/2taQiOn )
- As Grocery Stores Struggle, Some CEOs Get Bargain-Bin Bonuses ( http://on.wsj.com/2taRdyo )
- Costco workers reveal the craziest things they’ve seen people return ( http://read.bi/2taxf6A )