In the Guest Chair:
Central Atlanta Progress was in during hour one of today’s Women on Wednesday Show! Jennifer Ball, Vice President of Planning and Economic Development for CAP. Jennifer gave us an update on all things Downtown including their upcoming event with the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District, which will be held on June 14th at the Rialto Center for the Arts!
In hour two, Boardwalk Capital Management was in the house! Boardwalk Capital is the Southeast’s first Certified B Corporation wealth management practice and President and Founder, Scott Sadler joined us to explain what investors can do and gave us the low-down on the Paris Climate Accords.
In the Local Headlines:
- Tex McIver pleads not guilty in wife’s murder
- In ‘racist pig’ case, Gwinnett ethics board suggests a public reprimand
- Atlanta school board says no to rapper Pitbull’s new charter school
- Hartsfield-Jackson to revamp retail shops
- New film studio eyed for south Georgia
In the National Headlines:
- How the ‘Wonder Woman’ box office gross compares to other superhero movies
- Uber Fires 20 Amid Investigation Into Workplace Culture
- Anthem to Pull Out of Ohio Exchange, Leaving 18 Counties With No ACA Plan
- Amazon Fights Wal-Mart for Low-Income Shoppers
- Amazon Studios To Make Monica Lewinsky-Linda Tripp Movie: A Friendship Gone Terribly Wrong
- Heidi Klum just gave a huge boost to a company that should terrify Target and TJ Maxx
For other events & appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .