If you didn’t hear the live show on Sunday at Noon on biz1190AM in Atlanta, you can catch the podcast version here:
After some technical difficulties at the beginning, Host Dana Barrett and Producer Mike Roy were off and running. The first show featured the following clips:
- Tom Brown, Senior VP Financial Services at LexisNexis® interviewed on the Atlanta Business Radio Show talking about Risk Management Compliance and how Lexis/Nexis help banks manage risk and prevent identity theft.
- Raymond King, President and CEO of Zoo Atlanta and Dan Williams, Membership Manager of Central Atlanta Progress on the Good Morning Atlanta Show talking about the call for development around the King Memorial MARTA station.
- Rebecca Harrell, Regional Vice President of Randstad (Staffing) on the Burr + Forman Results Matter radio show talking about the jobs outlook in Atlanta.
Dana also shared her experience taking a Belly Dancing Class at Dance 101, called out Falcon Roddy White for not thinking before tweeting and talked about the new SkyView Ferris Wheel in Atlanta. Other topics discussed included:
- Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week
- Filming of ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ starting in Atlanta
- Opening of Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
- Trouble in Brookhaven over The Pink Pony. (SaveThePinkPony.com)
Enjoy the podcast and tune in next week live at Noon on Sunday on Biz1190AM in Atlanta!