[sound height=”100″ id=”https://soundcloud.com/dana-barrett-show/dana-barrett-show-sc-021516″]In the guest chair:
In the first hour, Don Barden…Behavioral Economist, Author of The Perfect Plan and
one of our regular contributors joined me for President’s Day discussion of leadership and what it means to be “presidential”.
For hour 2, we hosted to presidents on the show! John Rogers, President of John Rogers Renovations and Kimm Lincoln, the newly appointed President of Nebo Agency. They both shared their philosophies on leadership and gave credit to their teams for making their respective companies successful.
In the national headlines:
- Apple is finally going to start developing original content. Its first series will star Dr. Dre and be available exclusively to subscribers to Apple Music.
- AT&T Inc. plans to begin testing 5G wireless this year which they say will be 10 to 100 times faster than typical 4G connections.
- Whole Foods is planning to lower prices, get more streamlined and save about $300 million a year by September 2017.
In the local headlines:
- Henry County could be the next big thing. Developers are considering putting a huge mixed-use complex in the often ignored area south of the airport.
- Delta Air Lines Inc. earned record profits in 2015 and are rewarding employees with the largest profit sharing bonus in company history.
- Jobs, jobs and more jobs. According to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, several major Atlanta players have announced that they are adding staff. (State Farm, Kabbage & Pindrop Security)
- And Pinewood Studios owners may be putting the studio up for sale.