In the Guest Chair:
Chris Appleton, Co-Founder and Executive Director of WonderRoot joined us during hour one to talk all things art. He dished on painting murals for MARTA and WonderRoot‘s weekly artist show at Ponce City Market, which begins February 12th!
Marisa Salcines Kashapov, President & Chair of International Charter School of Atlanta joined us during hour two. Marisa explained that the school is a state charter, meaning children from across the state are welcome to attend. The school offers four languages, Mandarin, Spanish, German, and French.
NOW Corp‘s President and CEO, Lara Hodgson, was in studio to dish on NOWAccount, the first payment solution that works for B2B. She explained that most businesses fail not because their product or services aren’t popular, but because they run out of money.
In the Local Headlines:
- Average Super Bowl LI ticket prices drop
- Monday Night Brewing, ASW Distillery partner to produce a craft whiskey
- Mayor Reed wants tax as funding source for arts and culture
- Atlanta Mayor Reed commits to more time in Underground deal
- Who is Sally Quillian Yates?
- Fired for defying President Trump: Who is Sally Yates?
In the National Headlines:
- Sheryl Sandberg criticizes Trump rule on abortion
- Samantha Bee Will Mock Trump on the Same Night as the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Ocean’s 8’: First Look at Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Rest of the All-Female Cast
- Volkswagen to pay $1.2 Billion to U.S. vehicle owners
- SuperBowl to Draw Billions in Illegal Bets
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .