In the guest chair:
CEO and founder of Bella Bag, Cassandra Connors, joined us in the studio today to talk all things luxury handbags.
Bella Bag is every woman’s dream destination for iconic luxury handbags. Specializing in vintage, preloved, limited edition, runway and collectors pieces from the worlds most prestigious heritage brands, Bella Bag gives shoppers a way to access luxury in way not yet found. With hundreds of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Dior and Celine at your finger tips on the website and in store, founder Cassandra Connors says the company stands on values of authenticity, quality and community.
Cassandra P. Connors founded Bella Bag in 2005 as an eBay-based business and has since grown the company into the second largest online seller of authentic pre-owned luxury handbags and accessories. Cassandra is one of the leading Internet entrepreneurs under the age of 30 in the Atlanta area, and she is a member of several anti-counterfeiting organizations including the CACP.
“As I’ve grown and matured the business has grown and matured. The brands that we carry is a reflection of that.”-Cassandra Connors
“The truth of the matter is we don’t accept any bags that we are even a little bit skeptical about its authenticity.”-Cassandra Connors
“We have the most important accountability piece to help respect and represent these major brands like Gucci and Chanel.”-Cassandra Connors
“With our new store in Buckhead we want women to feel like they are shopping in their friends dream closet.”-Cassandra Connors
In the headlines:
- Downsizing: Turner Broadcasting will be offering voluntary buyouts in an effort to cut costs.
- Upsizing: The Atlanta mobile software firm AirWatch is preparing for expansion here in town
- Upsizing: And Delta Airlines is planning to hire 1,800 flight attendants – they’re accepting applications now.
- Amazon.com is now offering same-day delivery in Atlanta on “popular” items.
- An NC state entrepreneur team is developing a nail polish that will change colors if you dip it in your date rape laced drug.
- And an upscale underwear company is creating some controversy with a new series of ads featuring female tech entrepreneurs at work in their underwear.
- Join us on the second Monday of every month at 7:30PM for The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club. Each month we’ll be discussing a different business book over some yummy (complimentary) appetizers at South City Kitchen Vinings. This month’s book is: ESSENTIALISM: THE DISCIPLINED PURSUIT OF LESS by Greg McKeown – and the meeting is Monday September 8th. Everyone is welcome – but we only have room for 20, so register now!