In the Guest Chair:
Jennifer Ball, VP of Planning & Economic Development for Central Atlanta Progress joined us in studio during hour one to give the inside scoop on everything exciting happening downtown. From Atlanta Arts and Entertainment District to growth & population, Downtown Atlanta is experiencing lots of change.
During hour two, Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena CMO, Melissa Proctor was in studio! Melissa, who told her inspiring story, explained that she started off working for the Hawks as a ball girl during her first year in Atlanta. She dished on the Philips Arena renovation and explained why she’s excited to bring the city into the new arena. #TruetoAtlanta
In the National Headlines:
- Pat McCrory Concedes North Carolina Governor’s Race to Roy Cooper
- Middle-Market Woes Inspire Starbucks’s Bet on Luxury Coffee
- Jimmy Kimmel to host the Oscars
In the Women on Wednesday Headlines:
- Is Erin Brockovich joining the fray over American Airlines’ uniforms?
- Sheryl Sandberg Said to Plan $100 Million in Charitable Giving
- GM chief Mary Barra and IBM CEO Ginni Rometty are among the 16 business leaders who will advise president-elect Trump as members of the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum.
- Amy Schumer in Talks to Star in Sony’s Live-Action ‘Barbie’ Movie
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .