In the Guest Chair:
Director of Public Relations and Communication for Global Consumer Solutions for Equifax, Nancy Bistritz, joined Dana in studio to dish on credit scores. Nancy recommends that everyone complete an online credit check at least once a year.
Retour Winery‘s Lindsay Woodard was in studio during hour to dish on one of our favorite topics: wine. Lindsay talked Pinot Noir, social media, and the romantic feeling of being among the vines.
During hour two, the very lovely Pam Yagoda of Southern Advisors Inc. was in to talk all things retirement. Pam, a retirement specialist, expressed the importance of planning ahead for your retirement and discussed our presidential candidates and taxes.
In the Local Headlines:
- Chick-fil-A brings back a fan favorite
- Chick-fil-A ‘statistically the most polite chain‘
- Atlanta’s Flying Biscuit expanding to Dallas with three new stores
- Honeywell to put 800-job software center and division headquarters in Midtown’s 715 Peachtree
- #SaveThanksgiving: HHGregg will close on Thanksgiving
In the National Headlines:
- Ronald McDonald keeping a low profile amid creepy clown sightings
- Major Investor Sues Theranos
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Colin Kaepernick’s Protest Is ‘Dumb and Disrespectful’
- Wells Fargo Lays Out Strategy to Move Past Scandal
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .