In the guest chair:
On today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana had the pleasure of hosting, Dr. Seth Yellin Founder & Director of Marietta Facial Plastic Surgery, Laser & Aesthetics Center. Dr. Yellin emphasized the importance of feeling confident and being comfortable in your own skin and how aesthetic surgery can often help to achieve that.
Nancy Friauf, CEO of Partnership Against Domestic Violence joined Dana in studio as well. Nancy, stressed the importance of raising awareness and shared some shocking statistics. If you’d like to donate to PADV and attend their upcoming Hearts with Hope gala, visit: www.padv.org
During the second hour of the show, Dana was joined by Empowerment Speaker and Life Strategist, Sheri Riley. Sheri discussed finding your inner peace and explained why you need at least 8 hours of sleep per night in order to be the most productive.
- Allstate customers in Georgia could see 58 percent rate hike
- North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has issued an Executive Order that backpedals on part of the controversial “bathroom bill”
- 13,000 Amazon customers tell Jeff Bezos to ‘dump Trump’
- President Obama and many women yesterday called for congress to pass the Paycheck Fairness Act. Business seems opposed.
- Every Guy’s Worst Nightmare – Victoria’s Secret Turns Its Back on the Catalog
- What Went Wrong with the so-called “Female Viagra”?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.