In the guest chair:
During hour one, Dana and the pleasure of hosting Nicole Mclendon, HR Solutions Consultant at Paychex. Nicole explained how Paychex works with every stage in the employee life cycle and discussed the importance of having a third party help with your HR.
During today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Rachel Baer, Registered Dietician at Good Measure Meals joined Dana to explain the importance of healthy eating and how Good Measure Meals gives back.
During hour two, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Victor Antonio, host of Spike’s newest series “Life or Debt.” Victor dished on the new show and explained how his career began.
◦ Wahlburgers Coming to Georgia.
◦ The Home Depot Inc. will pay a total of $19.5 million to settle a lawsuit filed by consumers over the company’s massive 2014 data breach.
◦ Braves in talks for spring training home in Sarasota.
◦ Centennial Olympic Park launches new brick campaign, announces 20th anniversary Olympic celebration.
◦ Roswell women’s health clinic changes name after death threats.
• Maria Sharapova’s endorsers are done with her. Apparently Maria missed Nancy Reagan’s advice to “just say no” to drugs. What happens to the tennis star now?
• Erin Andrews wins her suit – but the whole ordeal may not be over yet…
• Playboy says it looks better not naked
• What if employers could make hiring decisions without knowing your name, or seeing your face?
Think your company is the Best & Brightest? Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Competition is now accepting nominations through Friday, March 18th! Nominate your company here: bit.ly/20k4FJk
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.