In the Guest Chair:
Feet, Skin, and Food, Oh My! It’s Women on Wednesday on The Dana Barrett Show!
During today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana was joined by Dr. Stanely Kalish, Director of Atlanta Bunion Institute and Atlanta Foot & Leg Clinics. Dr. Kalish dished on leg and foot healthy and explained the importance of getting yours checked out.
Connie Wise and Ndine Drame, of BareFood Wellness joined Dana in studio to discuss, healthy eating, meditation, and stress! BareFood Wellness is hosting their Launch event from 12-3:00 this Saturday, July 9th, at their downtown location. If you plan to head to the event be sure to sure the phrase “I love Dana Barrett!” and receive 50% off any skincare service!
In the Local Headlines:
- Mega Millions jackpot edges up to $454M; drawing Tuesday Night
- SunTrust Park projects ahead of schedule
- Multi-use bridge to SunTrust Park underway
- Piedmont Healthcare, UnitedHealthcare contract expires without resolution
- Public participation welcomed as Atlanta designs its future
- Delta loses $450 million bet on fuel prices
In the National Headlines:
- Fitbit to participate in breast cancer study with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Hostess to Go Public After Purchase by Acquisition Company
- PBS Caught Faking Fireworks During ‘Live’ Fourth of July Celebration
- Ashley Madison Faces F.T.C. Inquiry Amid Rebranding
- Chipotle Executive Charged With Drug Possession
- San Francisco ‘tech tax’ would ‘vilify’ the industry, opponents claim
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .