In the guest chair:
It’s Women on Wednesday on The Dana Barrett Show!
On today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana was joined by Business and Life Coach, TaVona Denise of So Fit Ladies, LLC. TaVona dished on the importance of positivity and having the right mind set when setting goals.
During the second hour of the show, Dana was joined by Director and Producer, Fran Burst-Terranella. Fran told her story of how she overcame many obstacles in order to achieve her goal. She also dished on her upcoming film,“The 12 Lives of Sissy Carlyle.”
CEO and Founder of AIM Leadership, Camille Preston phoned in to talk all things “Flow.” Camille explained why it’s important to work smarter, not harder and to always be mindful.
In the national headlines:
• An ad for a women’s clothing company shows lots of bare skin, a model breastfeeding and talks about “getting it on” Have they gone too far for prude-y America?
• SXSW’s Online Harassment Summit was just one more place for men to ignore women.
• Guess what Hollywood A-Lister has been called out for being racially insensitive?
In the local headlines:
• The airlines have gone to war over who should be awarded the routes to Cuba.
• Atlanta rollout of Comcast ultra-high-speed broadband service begins.
• Industry Innovators and Pioneers to be featured at 2016 Georgia Technology Summit.
• Legislation targeting PARKAtlanta defeated in committee.
Think your company is the Best & Brightest? Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Competition is now accepting nominations through Friday, March 18th! Nominate your company here: bit.ly/20k4FJk
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.